Housing Assistance


Addison County Community  Resource  List

Call 2-1-1 for the most current Vermont Service Information
Phone Number(s)
ACCT (Addison County Community Trust) Housing 802-877-3749
Consumer Credit Counseling   1-800-327-6778
CVOEO (Champlain Valley Office of Economic Opportunity Emergency back rent, fuel/utility assistance, and emergency food 802-388-2285 or 802-388-4802
Economic Services Health Insurance, General assistance, fuel assistance, 3 squares 1-800-479-6151
Hope (Formerly ACCAG) Retro Works Addison County Housing Solutions loan funds, food shelf, clothes, furniture 802-388-3608
John Graham Shelter Shelter/Food 802-877-2677
Neat Repeats Emergency assistance.  Submit Application Friday before 1st Tuesday of the month 802-388-4488
Neighbor Works Home Buying/credit/budgeting 802-438-2303
VSHA (VT State Housing Authority) Section 8 802-828-3295 or 802-388-1005
VT Tenants Inc. Tenants rights/legal services 802-864-0099
Veterans Center Veterans assistance 802-862-1806
Weatherization   1-800-639-1614 or 802-388-0373




Back to Long Term Recovery Resources